Maps and Directions
Hyatt Place Hampi
Vidyanagar Township, Toranagallu
Bellary, Karnataka, India, 583123,
Tel: 91 839566 1234 , Fax: 91 839566 1235
Directions from Hubli Airport (HBX)
- Approximate total distance from Hubli to Hyatt Place Hampi is 160 km and is roughly 3½ hours by road.
- Traveling from the airport, head south toward Gokul Road (0.4 km) and pass by the 24/7 hospital (on left, 3.3 km).
- Turn right towards National Highway 63 (0.6 km).
- Then take the second left onto National Highway 63. Go through one roundabout and pass by Hubli Suburban Police Station (on left, 1.0 km) At the roundabout, take the third exit onto State Highway H 25 and pass by the Shani Devastana building (on left, 1.9 km).
- Turn right toward bypass road and continue straight. Pass by Kariganuru Mahjid (on left, 2.0 km.)
- From the Torangallu roundabout, take a right to JSW. Drive straight to Vidyanagar Township Toranagallu, pass by the JSW Steel Plant and Vidyanagar Airstrip on the left.
- Hyatt Place Hampi is located on the left-hand side of the main entrance of the Vidyanagar Township.
Driving directions from Bangalore (BLR)
- Approximate total distance from Bangalore to Hyatt Place Hampi is 350 km and is roughly 6½ hours by road.
- From Bangalore (YESHWANTHPUR) follow Tumkur Road on NH-4 via AH-47 (Tumkur is around 60 kilometers away).
- Moving on from TUMKUR for around 50 kilometers on NH-4 you will reach SIRA.
- Moving forward from SIRA for around 38 kilometers on NH-4 towards HIRIYUR you will cross the Hotel Lodge on the left side.
- After crossing the Hotel Lodge for around two kilometers, keep your vehicle on the left side to
enter the service road which is parallel to the flyover and it will lead you to HIRIYUR roundabout
(follow the BELLARY signage and DO NOT enter the flyover as it will take you to CHITRADURGA).
- On reaching the roundabout, take the right turn under the flyover and drive towards CHALLAKERE which is 43 kilometers from HIRIYUR (Bellary Hiriyur Road).
- On reaching CHALLAKERE crossroads, drive straight towards HALKUNDI which is about 97
kilometers (landmark signage “Welcome To Halkundi”).
- After crossing HALKUNDI, drive for another three kilometers and you will see a railway gate on
the left (landmark poultry farm on the left and a green colored signage board “HOSPET”).
- Cross the railway track and drive straight towards HOSPET.
- Drive on the same road for around 11 kilometers until you reach a T junction. Take a left towards
HOSPET and the road will lead you to a small town called KUDITHINI.
- From KUDITHINI, drive straight towards Jindal Steel Plant (JSW). Once you reach the two-point
road, please follow the left cement road (landmark JSW Factory on the left).
- Keep following this road and you will cross the Jindal Steel Plant (JSW) on your left, followed by
the Sanjeevani Hospital on the same side.
- Drive straight on following the same road for about six kilometers by crossing Vidyanagar Airport on the left.
- Around 0.5 kilometers from Vidyanagar Airport you will find the gate to Vidyanagar Township on
the left. Drive into the township to find Hyatt Place Hampi on the first left.
Driving directions from Hyderabad (HYD)
- Approximate total distance from Hyderabad to Hyatt Place Hampi is 430 km and is roughly 7½ hours by road.
- From Hyderabad NH-7 towards Kurnool which is 200 kms (Hyderabad Banglore Highway).
- On reaching Kurnool take the road to Dhone through Bangalore highway on AH-43.
- Keep following AH-43 where you will reach to Gooty By-Pass (take right to enter Gooty Town)
- From Gooty you move towards NH-63 which will lead you to Guntakal after about 32 kms drive
- As you reach Guntakal, move towards Bellary city about 50 kms.
- From Bellary City drive 20 kms towards Hospet Road which would make you reach to Kudithini Town .
- From Kudithini town take a left diversion and after 15 km drive you will cross Sanjeevni Hospital and V.V. Nagar township on your left
- Keep following the straight road and you will cross the JSW Steel Plant on your left followed by the Vidyanagar Airport.
- ½ Km from Vidyanagar Airport you will find the gate to Vidyanagar Township on the left. Drive inside the township to find Hyatt Place Hampi on the first left.
Driving directions from Goa :
- Approximate total distance from Goa to Hyatt Place Hampi is 450 km and is roughly 7 hours by road.
- Drive from Madgaon towards SH 7, pass by Savargaal Boys and Girls School.
- After about 4.5 km turn left towards Darbandora – Sancordem – Mollem - Collem.
- Continue straight till you pass the Millenium Farm ( on the right in 1.7 km).
- Turn right onto NH 4A Pass by Anmod Checkpost (on the left in 19.8km).
- Continue straight onto SH 34 Pass by Magadur Petroleums (on the left in 57.8 km).
- Turn right at Guddadmath Kalyan Mantap to merge onto AH 47/NH 4, Partial toll road, pass by Kalmeshwar temple (on the left in 14.2 km).
- Turn left onto Hubli Dharwad Hwy/SH 73, pass by BPCL Fueling Station (on the right in 1.9 km).
- Turn right toward Shimpi Galli and continue straight till you pass the Sri Sai Xerox and Cyber Cafe (on the right).
- At M/s Nagathan Jewellery Mart, continue onto Belgaum Galli pass by Corporation Bank (on the right).
- Continue onto Dajiban Peth Rd pass by City Clinic (on the right in 550 m).
- Turn right onto NH 63 partial toll road, pass by Hindustan Petroleums (on the left in 54.6 km)
- Take left toward Solapur-Mangalore Highway and continue straight.
- Turn left onto Shimoga-Harihar-Hospet Rd, pass by Petrol Bunk (on the right in 1.3 km).
- Continue onto Bypass Road, Turn right onto Hubli-Karwar Rd, Pass by Kariganuru Masjid (on the left in 2.0 km).
- Continue to follow NH 63. Pass by NECC Roadways (on the right in 16.0 km).
- Turn right toward Kudligi Rd, pass by Vijaya Bank (on the left).
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit. Partial restricted-usage road. Hyatt Place Hampi will be on the left.